14.09.19 | 17:00
Respire, offert au public
To inaugurate the new season, Les Halles invite you during the Heritage Days weekend , to discover a dizzying intervention by Les filles du renard pâle.
Combining the high-wire practice with tightrope walking, the Belgian artist Johanne Humblet embarks on an unstable wire for a crossing of the Grande Halle as perilous as spectacular.
It will be a mise a foretaste of the show she will perform on 20th and 21st February, Résiste.
Two days to discover the backstage of this hall with unparalleled volumes!
The detailed program:
Saturday 14th September
- guided tours in French every hour from 10 am to 2am
- guided tours in Dutch every hour and a half: from 10:30 am to 13:30 am
- representation of Les Filles du renard pâle at 5:00 pm
Sunday 15th September
- Guided tours in French every hour from 10h to 12h and from 14h to 17h
- guided tours in Dutch every hour and a half: from 10:30 to 12:30 and from 14:30 to 16:30
During this week-end, th eticket office will be opened.